Participation in this annual event continues to grow – bringing operations, engineering, management and many partners in the water industry together; to learn, network, and enjoy!
CSAWWA is so grateful for all of the volunteers who work together all year long, to deliver such an awesome program of events – we are nothing without our volunteers.
We also thank all of our members and partners who supported and attended this year’s conference – this is what truly makes it a success!
So, we hope you enjoyed this year’s TriCon as much as we did, and enjoy re-living the fun with these facts and photos!
- 1150 conference attendees – a new record!
- Keynote Speaker, Ben Grumbles, Secretary, Maryland Department of the Environment
- Over 125 exhibiting firms
- Over 135 Technical Presentations
- Two separate 1-hour Ethics presentations
- Two separate 3-hour Operator Process Classes
- Five Top Ops Teams
- First Pipe Tapping Contest in over 20 years!
- Donations to Water For People and Engineers Without Borders
- Fun Run – over 40 runners this year!
- Over 575 Seacrets attendees
Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Make the 2016 TriCon a Huge Success!