- About Us
- Training & Events
- Officers & Chairs
8:00 am Water Distribution System – Unde... @ Howard County Bureau of Utilities
Water Distribution System – Unde... @ Howard County Bureau of Utilities
Mar 29 @ 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Registration is Now Open! Water Distribution Seminar: Operations and Maintenance This workshop is a must attend if you are interested in the components of your water distribution system and what it takes to operate them efficiently. This workshop is geared...
9:00 am FREE Rates and Finance Workshop ... @ Easton Utilities
FREE Rates and Finance Workshop ... @ Easton Utilities
Mar 30 @ 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
FREE Rates and Finance Workshop for Small Systems – This workshop will help ensure the financial stability of your water system while providing safe, quality drinking water at fair rates. Topics include all aspects of financial management and planning of...
all-day Short Course Scholarship Applica...
Short Course Scholarship Applica...
Apr 7 all-day
Short Course Scholarships – Applications are Now Being Accepted! Chesapeake Section will be awarding five (5) scholarships, (four covering full room, board, and tuition, and one covering tuition and lunches) to the 2017 Short Courses on June 4 –...
8:30 am CWEA & CSAWWA Joint Spring Meeting @ American Visionary Art Museum
CWEA & CSAWWA Joint Spring Meeting @ American Visionary Art Museum
May 11 @ 8:30 am
Thursday, May 11th, 2017 American Visionary Art Museum Baltimore, Maryland What to look forward to: Technical Presentations Water Taste Test Announcement of CWEA and CSAWWA Slate of Officers Student Design Competition Presentations Vendors Displays and Networking Happy Hour Download Flier
- Rally for Water, Washington, DC 3/22 https://t.co/DAjnWheUX8, Mar 17
- Registration Open! Water Distribution System – Understanding Components & Maintenance of Your System. 3/29 https://t.co/nfmCGP0QiX, Mar 14
- Celebrating @ScottFirmin our 400th Follower! We'd like to send you a little gift.. please message us your address! Thanks! #water, Mar 1
- Start Planning Now For Drinking Water Week – Resources Available- May 7-13 #water #waterweek17… https://t.co/nY712H7B8C, Feb 27
- FREE Rates and Finance Workshop for Small Systems 3/30/17 https://t.co/DVtquYmv5R, Feb 22